Shape Asia’s Tomorrow at Hack.Asia and Exhibit
Organized by Jardine Matheson/ Daimler/ Agorize
Student entrepreneurs and innovators in Southeast Asia - this is your opportunity to share your game-changing ideas and create a positive impact in Asia and beyond. Join Hack.
Asia to stand a chance to win great prizes and work with Fortune 500 company, Jardine Matheson, and its businesses that employ over 469,000 people across Asia. CHALLENGES Are you up to the challenge of fast-tracking Asia’s positive change? Help solve these challenges faced by the companies of Jardine Matheson and Daimler:
1. Dairy Farm: E-COMMERCE FUTURE PROOFED Create the supply chain of the future where customers know what they order online will be delivered first time, on time, every time
2. Hongkong Land: SMART COOLING, SMART CITIES Reinvent cool with software and hardware solutions that make building cooling systems more efficient and sustainable
3. Jardine Cycle & Carriage: KNOW YOUR DATA, KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER Reimagine the future of the automotive industry using customer data analytics to find more profitable ways to attract, entertain, retain and upgrade drivers of our brands across Southeast Asia STAGES OF HACK.ASIA
1. APPLICATION PHASE: Until September 29th 23:59 (GMT+8) a) Sign up and form or join a team of 2-4 people online b) Complete your application by submitting your CV + 4-slide PPT of your team’s innovative solution to one or more of the challenges
2. FINALIST ANNOUNCEMENTS: Finalists teams (up to 10) for each challenge will be announced on October 8th
3. HACKATHON Finalists will attend Hack.Asia on October 18th & 19th in Singapore! Be a part of Hack.Asia today! REGISTER NOW at http://bit.ly/Hack_Asia P.S. Check out the highlights from the Four Years From Now 2019 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOLonNlC0vQ) startup conference! Hack.Asia. Shaping Asia’s tomorrow.